2018 - Why Travel in Romania With Us?
I started this Guided Tours Travel Company in Romania in April 2014. After 4 years, I have to say it was a great decision! I left behind 10 years of journalism as a TV editor at PROTV station in Bucharest for a new adventure: a guide in Romania!
The feedback recived was more than I expected and it was a great surprise to see how many foreigners are visiting Romania ! Of course, they have lots of reasons to visit Romania and I am glad to guide them here.
When I started the tour company I decided to do Private Guided Tours for small groups of friends or families. I think that a smaller private group will give you the privacy and freedom you need for a great experience here. Rather than beeing stuffed in a big 45 seats bus. So, privacy and flexibility are my goals when touring Romania.
In 4 years of guiding, I had more than 130 tours, longer or shorter. We covered all important sites of Romania: medieval Transylvania with Saxon Villages and Fortified Churches, Castles and Fortresses and superb cities like Brasov or Sibiu.
We had an amazing time in wild Danube Delta, the area where Danube River flows into the Black Sea. It is the perfect place for a wildlife tour in Romania with more than 300 bird species there, a paradise for birding in Romania.
The cultural treasures in north-eastern part of Romania, in Bucovina, are the Painted Churches, 8 of them included in Unesco World Heritage. It is the most spiritual area of Romania.
For those who wants a journey back in time, we go to Maramures, the northern part of Transylvania. Less known to general public, this amazing area is the most traditional area of Romania, a place where people are still keeping alive their traditions. Characteristic for Maramures are without a doubt, the Wooden Churches, 8 of them included in Unesco World Heritage. Not to say about the superb landscapes, the mountains and the rolling hills of Maramures.
I am glad that after 4 years of guiding, the reviews about our services are at the highest level. Some of the reviews can be found on Tripadvisor. Touring Romania recived for the last 2 consecutive years The Certificate of Excelence for the services provided. We are doing our best to keep the same standards and exceed your expectations while touring Romania with us!
Here, you have a list of our Private Guided Tours in Romania
Danube Delta is the only Unesco natural site from Romania. It is the final point of the mighty Danube River. After starting in the Black Forest Mountains from Germany and crossing many countries, Danube River flows into the Black Sea in Romania. [...]
As you consider your travel plans for 2018, I have been thinking about how I can best show you the heart and soul of Romania. [...]
How the idea came, how I started, why I quit my television job etc [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 115.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 325.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 235.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 225.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 240.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 475.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 390.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 475.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 365.00€
- Enjoy 3 Christmas Markets from Transylvania: Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov - Private Guided Tour → From 400.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- One Week in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 750.00€
- Wildlife and Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 6 Days → From 625.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1375.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1575.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania - Private Guided Tour - 11 Days → From 1150.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 850.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 975.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1300.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 975.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- Enjoy the Magic of Easter in Maramures - Private Tour 26-29 April 2019 → From 775.00€