2021 Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour
Fully vaccinated people can enter Romania without any restrictions!
The Danube Delta is a naturalist’s paradise. A maze of lakes and channels snaking through groves of thatch and willows, it is the biggest wetland of Europe. Wild and rich in wildlife and flora, its booming biodiversity is the third greatest in the world. From the quiet waterways and sleeping fishing villages, to the early morning birdwatching excursions and the wild beaches where the Danube River finally reaches its destination, the Danube Delta is a must-see for any nature lover.
Day 1: Your adventure starts in Bucharest. After a transfer to Tulcea, it is time to ditch the roads and hop on a boat, which will be your main mode of transportation for the next few days. You will reach the village of Crisan where a traditional fisherman’s lunch awaits.
In the afternoon, take the time to relax surrounded by nature. In the evening, go out on a boat ride and watch the sun set lazily over the waterfront.
Overnight in Crisan – Danube Delta
Day 2: After breakfast, travel deeper into the heart of the Danube Delta – by boat, of course. A specialized guide will accompany you, showing you the flora and fauna that you will find along the way. Halfway through, stop in the remote village of Mila 23, and tuck into a tasty lunch. You will then continue your journey along the river, taking it slow, enjoying the nature unravelling before your eyes and breathing in the fresh air.
Late afternoon you will return to Crisan, where you will relax with a glass of wine, recounting the plenitude of things you have seen today.
Overnight in Crisan – Danube Delta
Day 3: You will discover more of Danube Delta’s wonders today. First stop is the subtropical forest of Letea, which used to be at the bottom of the Black Sea. You will explore this unique land, its marshes and sand dunes, and centuries-old oak-trees. If you’re lucky, you might also spot the wild horses roaming free here. You will be having lunch in the nearby village, another gem of the Delta, with its white and blue houses with thatch roofs.
After lunch, you will travel onwards to Sulina to see where the Danube River meets the Black Sea. Wander around the wild beach gazing at the vastness in front of you before going back to Crisan.
Overnight in Crisan – Danube Delta
Day 4: Travel back to Bucharest, where you will have the rest of the day at your leisure.
Overnight in Bucharest
|2 persons *||1150|
|4 persons *||875|
|6+ persons *||750|
* price per person
** for single accommodation: + 90 euro
Note: if one of these accommodations is not available, we’ll provide another one at same standards
- 4 nights accommodation / breakfast included
- Private car / minivan – air conditioning – all transport costs included
- Private guide in English and driver
- 3 traditional meals
- Boat transfer to / from Danube Delta
- 3 boat rides to explore Danube Delta
- Planning the itinerary
- 1 Unesco World Heritage site
- All expences for guide / driver
- Transfer from / to the Airport in Bucharest
- Travel and Health insurances
- Other meals than mentioned
For inquiries you may use this form and we will answer immediately
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- 2021 Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- 2021 One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- 2021 One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- 2021 Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- 2021 Communism Bucharest Tour → From 70.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 90.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- 2021 Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 250.00€
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- 2021 Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- 2021 Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- 2021 Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- 2021 Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- 2021 Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 325.00€
- 2021 Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- 2021 City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 375.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- Back in Time: Discover Rural Romania - 11 Days Shared Tour → From 1450.00€
- 2021 Explore Transylvania in One Week - Private Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 750.00€
- 2021 Off the Beaten Path: Transylvania and Maramures in 11 Days - Private Tour → From 1375.00€
- Discover Transylvania and Wildlife of Danube Delta - 7 Days Private Guided Tour → From 1095.00€
- 2021 Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Discover Maramures - A Journey Back in Time → From 850.00€
- 2021 Bucovina and Transylvania Treasures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- 2021 A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1375.00€
- 2021 Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Discover Your Roots - Jewish Heritage in Romania - Private Tour in 2 weeks → From 1075.00€
- 2021 Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1100.00€
- 2021 Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
- 2021 Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 925.00€
- 2021 Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€