Discover With Us SRL is a business company based in Bucharest, Romania. Address: str Fetesti, nr 4, bl F5, sc E, et 4, ap 75, camera de zi, Sect 3. Registration Number J40 / 3891 / 2014 – CUI 32994048. Touring Romania Travel Company works under Discover With Us . George Trandafir is the owner of Discover With Us SRL and the tourguide of Touring Romania Travel Company. Bellow we inform how we use your personal informations.
1. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
Our websites use cookie technology to provide you with a better and personalized web service. The data stored by the cookies used on our Websites never show personal details on which an individual identity can be established.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored and / or read by your web browser on the hard drive of your final device (for example, a computer, laptop or smartphone) depending on which websites Visit them. Cookies also make your interaction with safer and faster websites as they can remember your preferences (such as authentication, language) by sending the information they contain back to the site a first-party cookie or a third-party cookie when you visit the website again using the same end-device.
2. How to control cookies
You can withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. To do this, you can block or remove cookies either through your web browser settings or by using third-party software, or by following the instructions for the cookie categories in the following sections. In any case, you may experience problems with using certain parts of your website if you disable cookies.
Cookies settings in Internet Explorer - Internet Explorer
Firefox cookie settings - Firefox
Cookies in Chrome - Chrome
Safari cookie settings - Safari
Edge Edge cookie settings - Edge
Cookie settings in Opera - Opera.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and online privacy.
3. Cookies used on Touring Romania websites
Based on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually categorized into the following categories:
Absolutely needed cookies allow you to navigate the Website and use its basic features. They are usually installed only in response to your actions that are equivalent to a service request. These cookies are indispensable for the use of the Websites.
Function cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website and allow us to provide you with improved and more personalized features such as remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and can not Track your browsing on other websites. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years.
Analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the Website is used (e.g., the pages a user opens most often and whether the user receives error messages from specific pages). This helps us improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years. As for third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and may in some cases exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 4 below.
Marketing cookies and target audience tracking record your visit to our Website, the pages you've visited, and the links you've visited. We will use this information to provide more relevant ads for you and your interests. They are also used to limit the frequency with which you can see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. We can also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for this purpose. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years. As for third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and may in some cases exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 5 below.
Social networks cookies allow you to share your work on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter on your website. These cookies are not controlled by us. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 6 below.
Other types of cookies that can be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.
4. Cookies used for statistical purposes and for monitoring web traffic
You can quit Google Analytics without affecting how you can visit our website.
Detailed information about Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control information sent to Google) can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
To prevent monitoring through this type of cookie, you can install an add-on to your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
5. Cookies used for direct marketing purposes Google Analytics To receive customized ad and marketing content according to your preferences, our website uses Google's DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and Google Ad Exchange technology. The information generated by cookies about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers that can be located in the EU, EEA and / or the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it has this obligation under the law or if these third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data owned by Google. Detailed information about Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control information sent to Google) can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
6. Cookies on social networks On some of our Websites, third parties providing applications through these Websites may place their own cookies to monitor the performance of their applications or to customize their applications for you. For example, when distributing an article using a distribution button on social networks (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) available on a Website, the social networking platform associated with that button will record this. Some websites may also have embedded content, such as third-party video content such as YouTube, and in this case these third parties may also place their own cookies . Such cookies can not be accessed by Touring Romania.
Last updated: May 24, 2018.
We may update this Policy from time to time and we will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on our Websites. If you have provided us with your contact information and authorized us to contact you, we will notify you if we substantially modify this Policy. Please consult this policy periodically for any changes.
900 years ago, today Transylvania became home for settlers from today Luxembourg and Germany. This population came into what we call today Transylvania at the request of the Hungarian King who was controling the area. [...]
Maramures is all about the land, the ancient way of life and the people. Everywhere you look, creates images in your mind, of fairytales! [...]
At this moment, May 26th, Romania has less than 5500 active cases with Covid 19 and the recovered cases represents 63% from total number of infected people. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- 2021 Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- 2021 One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- 2021 One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- 2021 Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- 2021 Communism Bucharest Tour → From 70.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 90.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- 2021 Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 250.00€
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- 2021 Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- 2021 Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- 2021 Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- 2021 Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- 2021 Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 325.00€
- 2021 Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- 2021 City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 375.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- Back in Time: Discover Rural Romania - 11 Days Shared Tour → From 1450.00€
- 2021 Explore Transylvania in One Week - Private Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 750.00€
- 2021 Off the Beaten Path: Transylvania and Maramures in 11 Days - Private Tour → From 1375.00€
- Discover Transylvania and Wildlife of Danube Delta - 7 Days Private Guided Tour → From 1095.00€
- 2021 Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Discover Maramures - A Journey Back in Time → From 850.00€
- 2021 Bucovina and Transylvania Treasures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- 2021 A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1375.00€
- 2021 Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Discover Your Roots - Jewish Heritage in Romania - Private Tour in 2 weeks → From 1075.00€
- 2021 Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1100.00€
- 2021 Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
- 2021 Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 925.00€
- 2021 Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€