2021 Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu)
Fully vaccinated people can enter Romania without any restrictions!
Experience all that Transylvania has to offer, from the dreamy Saxon towns, imposing castles, and the fantastic landscapes, packed on a short 4-night adventure. Towns such as Sighisoara, Brasov or Sibiu will tell their history, the castles will reveal their secrets and the fortified churches peppered across the countryside will share the traditions that kept this region alive. If you’re short on time, this is the perfect trip for you.
Day 1: Starting off in Bucharest, you will follow the scenic Olt Valley all the way to the Saxon town of Sibiu. From the quaint alleys to the colourful houses and the still ambiance, Sibiu will surely crawl its way into your heart.
You will have the afternoon to explore the Old Town with the interlinked two main squares, the impressive churches and towers on a walking tour, and learn all about its history and influences. Don’t forget to tell a lie on the Liars’ Bridge while you’re at it!
Overnight in Sibiu
Day 2: Today you will get acquainted with the more soulful side of the region. Travelling through the countryside, you will stop in Biertan Saxon Village for a visit of its 500-year-old Fortified Church. Then it’s onwards to the village of Malancrav Village, just in time for lunch. You will be treated with a traditional meal prepared by one of the local ladies, but not before visiting the Malancrav Fortified Church, impressive through its well-preserved murals.
After lunch, and 30 minutes later, you will arrive in the delightful Sighisoara. One of the last inhabited citadels, Sighisoara is also Vlad the Impaler’s birthplace. On the walking tour around its narrow alleyways you will learn all about what’s real and what is not about the legend of Dracula.
Overnight in Sighisoara
Day 3: Travelling even further off the beaten path, today you will travel to the Saxon village of Viscri. One of the best-preserved villages of the region, it even lured Prince Charles who has his own traditional guesthouse here. Ramble around the dusty paths, get to know the locals and their traditions, climb up to the Fortified Church and peak into the daily lives of the people still living here. At noon, you will be invited to a traditional lunch in a local household.
Leaving the rural life behind, you will travel onwards to Brasov, but not without a stop at Bran Castle. Associated with Dracula, the castle looks the part, perched high upon a cliff overlooking the unassuming village below. The history of the place couldn’t be farther from the fiction. You will get to visit its corridors and find out exactly what role it played across the centuries.
In the afternoon, you will reach your destination: Brasov. Set at the foothills of a mountain, the old town, with its cobbled streets and colourful buildings, could be easily mistaken for a postcard. Take the walking tour around the main sights, including the Black Church, and let yourself sucked in into the fairytale.
Overnight in Brasov
Day 4: After breakfast, you will bid Transylvania goodbye as you will make your way back to the capital city. On the way, stop at the mountain resort of Sinaia, home to the picturesque Peles Castle. The summer residence of Carol I, the first Romanian King, Peles is an architectural marvel, inside and out.
After the tour, you will reach Bucharest in the afternoon. A mismatch of different styles and influences, Bucharest is the result of a turbulent history, from being called the Little Paris, to the sad communist times. On a walking tour of the Old Town and its surroundings, you will tick off the main sights and find out for yourself what shaped the current design of the city.
Overnight in Bucharest
|2 persons *||775|
|4 persons *||600|
|6 persons * ...||550|
* price per person
** for single accommodation: + 100 euro
Note: if one of these accommodations is not available, we’ll provide another one at same standards
- 4 nights accommodation 3&4 star / breakfast included
- Private car / minivan – air conditioning – all transport costs included
- Private guide in English and driver
- 1 traditional meal
- Admission for all sites in the itinerary
- Planning the itinerary
- 3 Unesco World Heritage sites
- All expences for guide / driver
- 1 photo fee at Peles Castle
- Transfer from / to the Airport in Bucharest
- Travel and Health insurances
- Other meals than mentioned
- on public holidays and Mondays, sights may be closed
- For booking this Private Tour you need to pay in advance a deposit, which will be agreed in advance between parties. For more info, feel free to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries you may use this form and we will answer immediately
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- 2021 Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- 2021 One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- 2021 One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- 2021 Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- 2021 Communism Bucharest Tour → From 70.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 90.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- 2021 Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 250.00€
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- 2021 Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- 2021 Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- 2021 Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- 2021 Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- 2021 Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 325.00€
- 2021 Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- 2021 City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 375.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- Back in Time: Discover Rural Romania - 11 Days Shared Tour → From 1450.00€
- 2021 Explore Transylvania in One Week - Private Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 750.00€
- 2021 Off the Beaten Path: Transylvania and Maramures in 11 Days - Private Tour → From 1375.00€
- Discover Transylvania and Wildlife of Danube Delta - 7 Days Private Guided Tour → From 1095.00€
- 2021 Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Discover Maramures - A Journey Back in Time → From 850.00€
- 2021 Bucovina and Transylvania Treasures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- 2021 A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1375.00€
- 2021 Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Discover Your Roots - Jewish Heritage in Romania - Private Tour in 2 weeks → From 1075.00€
- 2021 Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1100.00€
- 2021 Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
- 2021 Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 925.00€
- 2021 Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€