Why touring with us?
- Your safety is Top Priority for us !
- only you and your group - no shared tours
- explore "off the beaten tracks" places, not crowded
- small boutique accommodations
- every day disinfection of the vehicle we use
As we know all too well at this point, travel has come to a virtual standstill due to the coronavirus pandemic. The vast majority of travelers canceled their plans for the spring, and rightfully so, as we self-isolate to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. But, for our state of mind, is important to continue doing what we like and travelling will help us !
Touring Romania Private Guided Tours creates tailor-made journeys that are carefully crafted to deliver a personalized adventure like no other. With this pandemic, a private tour only for your group may be the right decision. We take pride in building an extraordinary, enriching experience curated just for you and your guests. The result is an experience that is more personal, safer, more rewarding and frankly more fun.
This year, we'll avoid crowded places and we'll focus more on "off the beaten tracks" places in Romania which are so beautiful! Locations like Maramures or Wild Danube Delta are great to explore. Same for Saxon Villages from Transylvania. We'll choose for you smaller accommodations and we'll focus more on boutique hotels or small pensions. The vehicle used will be disinfected every day. Only you and your group will be travelling with us, no shared tours!
What until now was a big disadvantage for Romania - not beeing a very well known travel destination - may be an advantage now. Romania is a less crowded travel destination and, in the same time, you'll be surprised of its beauty.
We are writing this in April 2020 and hopefully we'll be able to meet you soon and explore beautiful Romania again!
`A Future Without Rubbish` is meant to be an educational process to assist locals to realise what great opportunities they have in a clean Transylvania [...]
30 years of democracy. 30 years since Romania escaped the most cruel communist regime from Europe. Romania was the only country from Europe with people killed during the fall of communism. More than 1100 were killed in December 1989. [...]
It is not a secret anymore that Prince of Wales is in love with Romania and especially with rural Transylvania. His Majesty visit Romania almost every year and spends few days in the saxon Villages from Transylvania. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 360.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 550.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 395.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- 2020 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1650.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania - Private Guided Tour - 11 Days → From 1150.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 850.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1300.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 1100.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€