The largest thermal bath and spa complex in Europe opened doors in north of Bucharest!
The new construction is trully a giant one! 25 hectars (62 acres) full with 8 indoor or outdoors pools, saunas, jacuzzi and other fun activities.
Total price of this unique project was 50 milions euros. The watter is pumped from more than 3 kilometers underground and has a temperature of 33 degrees Celsius (91F). The enviroment inside is magnificient: a giant botanical garden with more than 800.00 plants.
Visitors can admire the 1,200 trees planted outside, 3,000 inside and 500 palm trees, which represents another superlative - the largest palm plantation in Europe.
In the same time, 4000 people can enjoy this amazing place that puts Bucharest along Rome, Wien and Budapest as European Capitals with thermal watters.
The drilling is a double premiere for modern Romania: is the deepest thermal drilling done after '89 and uses a revolutionary technique that retains all the physical and chemical qualities of water to the surface.
In its natural state the themal watter is pure, with a temperature of over 70 degrees Celsius, not contaminated by microbes and other microorganisms. Filtration systems used in Therme Bucharest ensure a very high level of safety, in terms of public health. Water drawn from over 3,000 meters deep is going through a process that remove excess salts (calcium, sulfur and carbon). The entry tickets starts from 39 lei (aprox 10 USD).
Many of my guests surprised their friends back home when they decided to travel to Romania. They were asked: `why Romania?` It is a valid question because, at this moment, Romania is not a well known travel destination. [...]
I started this Guided Tours Travel Company in Romania in April 2014. After 4 years, I have to say it was a great decision! I left behind 10 years of journalism as a TV editor at PROTV station in Bucharest for a new adventure: a guide in Romania! [...]
In 2007, Sibiu Medieval City was the European Cultural Capital. It was the year when Romania entered European Union. Sibiu is probably the most beautiful city of Romania, with a rich medieval history. Sibiu is situated in the center of Romania in Transylvania. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 115.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 325.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 235.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 225.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 240.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 525.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 390.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 550.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 365.00€
- Enjoy 3 Christmas Markets from Transylvania: Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov - Private Guided Tour → From 400.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- 2019 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- One Week in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 850.00€
- Wildlife and Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 6 Days → From 625.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1650.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania - Private Guided Tour - 11 Days → From 1150.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 850.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1300.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 975.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- Enjoy the Magic of Easter in Maramures - Private Tour 26-29 April 2019 → From 775.00€
John Creighton - Seatle, United States" "Custom Tours by Knowledgeable, Engaging Local Guide”
I found George and his company, Touring Romania, online and was able to book a full day tour by car that covered a huge amount of ground. [...]
Simone - London, UK" “Fantastic guide, knowledgeable, personable and proffesional”
As he has spent time as a journalist too his knowledge in other areas is extensive making interesting conversation. [...]