Better days will come and we'll be ready for more adventures in Danube Delta!
In a time of great fear and panic because of Coronavirus Covid 19, travelling and making new plans may seem inappropriate. But it is a great time to start planning next trips. And we, at Touring Romania - Private Guided Tours, are proposing a great wildlife destination in Romania: Danube Delta!
We have the 22nd largest Delta on the Planet and the 3rd one in Europe. It covers 2.5% of the total surface of Romania. More than 5400 species of animals and plants are to be find here. This make the Danube Delta the 3rd on the planet regarding biodiversity after Coral Reef and Galapagos. The origins of Danube River are located in Germany in the Black Forest Mountains. The end is in Romania where Danube River flows into Black Sea. From 1991, Danube Delta is included in Unesco World Heritage.
We, at Touring Romania, are providing Private Guided Tours in Danube Delta using excellent guides specialised in boat trips, birdwatching and photo tours for wildlife photography. We are focusing in small / medium size group for a better experience in Danube Delta. As for accommodations, we use as possible, traditional places with all modern facilities. Another important aspect - we know great places to enjoy local traditional cuisine from Danube Delta - great food and atmosphere !
Best time to visit Danube Delta is from May till October and the very best months are May and June. The temperatures are pleasant and less mosquitoes. Most of the villages in Danube Delta can be reached only by boat. Crisan, Letea, Mila 23 or Sulina are the most well known places where you can have accommodation. Letea Forest is another attraction while visiting Danube Delta. You can see wild horses and the sand dunes in the forest. Once this forest was the bottom of the Black Sea.
We offer you a variety of tours in Danube Delta and we can accommodate your needs. Here is a list with some of our tours in Danube Delta.
2020 is without a doubt a terrible year for everybody. Especially for avid travellers. Covid-19 pandemic shut down the tourism industry for months and the recovery is slow and uncertain. But, we have to keep our hope and faith and to start making plans for travelling again. [...]
The new construction is trully a giant one! 25 hectars (62 acres) full with 8 indoor or outdoors pools, saunas, jacuzzi and other fun activities. [...]
How the idea came, how I started, why I quit my television job etc [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 360.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 550.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 395.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- 2020 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1650.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania - Private Guided Tour - 11 Days → From 1150.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 850.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1300.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 1100.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€