The good mayor from Transylvanian City, Sibiu is the new President of Romania!
After 14 years in charge of the superb city of Sibiu in Transylvania, Klaus Iohannis won Presidential elections in Romania!
After 14 years in charge of the superb city of Sibiu in Transylvania, Klaus Iohannis won Presidential elections in Romania !
Photo source: Facebook Klaus Iohannis
Klaus Iohannis is a german ethnic who refused to leave Romania in the communist period before 1989. In that time, hundreds of thousands of germans left Romania for a better life in West Germany.
Large numbers of his votes came from Romanian Diaspora. Hundreds of thoundsands took kilometric lines to vote.
Photo source: Digi 24
Klaus Iohannis, the New President of Romania, decided to stay in Romania and to get involved in the rebirth of Sibiu Medieval Town in Transylvania. He won for 4 times elections in Sibiu with scores more than 70%-80%. He changed totally the face of the city. Sibiu rediscovered the beauty and the old charming atmosphere and, in 2007 became Europe's Cultural Capital.
In November 2014, Klaus Iohannis run for Presidential Elections in Romania from the central-right forces. After first round he was down - 30% to 40% with his opponent, socialist PM Victor Ponta. In the second round, Iohannis made a sensational comeback - he recovered more than 25% and won the elections with 55%.
Photo source: hotnews.ro
"I belive in a better Romania and I want to see happiness on Romanians faces. Together we'll build a stronger Romania", Klaus Iohannis said in front of thoundsands in Bucharest Capital.
900 years ago, today Transylvania became home for settlers from today Luxembourg and Germany. This population came into what we call today Transylvania at the request of the Hungarian King who was controling the area. [...]
The new construction is trully a giant one! 25 hectars (62 acres) full with 8 indoor or outdoors pools, saunas, jacuzzi and other fun activities. [...]
Joe Biden and his wife Jill were in Bucharest for a 2 day official visit. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- 2021 Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- 2021 One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- 2021 One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- 2021 Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- 2021 Communism Bucharest Tour → From 70.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 90.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- 2021 Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 250.00€
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- 2021 Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- 2021 Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- 2021 Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- 2021 Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- 2021 Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 325.00€
- 2021 Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- 2021 City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 375.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- Back in Time: Discover Rural Romania - 11 Days Shared Tour → From 1450.00€
- 2021 Explore Transylvania in One Week - Private Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 750.00€
- 2021 Off the Beaten Path: Transylvania and Maramures in 11 Days - Private Tour → From 1375.00€
- Discover Transylvania and Wildlife of Danube Delta - 7 Days Private Guided Tour → From 1095.00€
- 2021 Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Discover Maramures - A Journey Back in Time → From 850.00€
- 2021 Bucovina and Transylvania Treasures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- 2021 A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1375.00€
- 2021 Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Discover Your Roots - Jewish Heritage in Romania - Private Tour in 2 weeks → From 1075.00€
- 2021 Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1100.00€
- 2021 Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
- 2021 Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 925.00€
- 2021 Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€
Jay Rossiter, USA" Fantastic trip to Romania - Many thanks, George!
In sum, I have never encountered a more responsive and dependable tour operator; one who listened to what we wanted to do and tailored a trip for me, my wife and daughter. [...]
Carolyn E. - USA" Two weeks completely customized for two "seniors" with limited mobility
Every detail of our vacation was thoroughly planned with our comfort in mind. [...]