2019 Private Guided Tours in Romania - New Adventures!
After 5 years doing Private Tours in Romania, I have to say that I am glad that more and more guests are choosing Romania for their travel destination in Europe.
Until now, no one was disapointed. Most of my guests enjoyed Romania as a country in Europe which still has things which in many other countries are not anymore there.
Romania is rich in traditions, an archaic countryside full of charm, friendly people and breathtaking landscapes.
Travel to Romania is excelent because it gives you the possibility to experience a very diverse teritory.
During spring, starting with May, Danube Delta is a phenomenal experience for those who love nature, wildlife, birding and simple life.
Private Guided Tour in Danube Delta, HERE:
All year, Transylvania, Maramures and Bucovina are waiting for you to discover old fortresses, superb churches, remote villages and gorgeous nature !
We have Private Guided Tours in Transylvania and you can explore Medieval Cities like Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara. A must are the Fortified Churches and the Saxon Villages from Transylvania. Not to mention, the Castles from Transylvania: Bran, Corvin or Peles.
Private Guided Tour in Transylvania, HERE:
Faith is something strong in Romania and the best place to be is Bucovina where the Painted Monasteries are located. We'll take you to Voronet, Moldovita or Sucevia Painted Churches. You'll admire great architecture and rich culture.
Private Guided Tour in Bucovina, HERE:
Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days
Romania has one of the last areas in Europe where you can truly say you go back in time. And this area is called Maramures in the north-western part of the country. Maramures is the most rural area of Romania with incredible friendly people, great nature and rich traditions.
Private Guided Tour in Maramures, HERE:
As you consider your travel plans for 2018, I have been thinking about how I can best show you the heart and soul of Romania. [...]
The new construction is trully a giant one! 25 hectars (62 acres) full with 8 indoor or outdoors pools, saunas, jacuzzi and other fun activities. [...]
Joe Biden and his wife Jill were in Bucharest for a 2 day official visit. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 115.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 325.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 235.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 225.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 240.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 525.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 390.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 550.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 365.00€
- Enjoy 3 Christmas Markets from Transylvania: Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov - Private Guided Tour → From 400.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- 2019 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- One Week in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 850.00€
- Wildlife and Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 6 Days → From 625.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1650.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania - Private Guided Tour - 11 Days → From 1150.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 850.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1300.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 975.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- Enjoy the Magic of Easter in Maramures - Private Tour 26-29 April 2019 → From 775.00€
Gilbert, Tel Aviv, Israel" "Ideal tourguide for a success excursion. Thanks, George !"
We spent 4 days trips with George, Director of Touring Romania. [...]
John Creighton - Seatle, United States" "Custom Tours by Knowledgeable, Engaging Local Guide”
I found George and his company, Touring Romania, online and was able to book a full day tour by car that covered a huge amount of ground. [...]