"Our day tour through amazing Transylvania"
I usually travel by my own and I am not taking any specific tours, but in my trip to Romania, we decided to take Touring Romania service to better investigate Romania.
I must say everything was quite nice organized!!! It was interesting to spend time with George from Touring Romania because as a former journalist he's quite smart and not annoying, interested to speak with us about sports, culture and Romanian politics and history... He is also the driver and I must say the hole day driving was very safe!
We were a group of 4 people and everything was as we dealed with him, he picked up us from the airport at 2 AM and than we started our day tour through amazing Transylvania...
I've traveled quite a lot through the world and met a lot of people in tourism industry, but really it was a great time together with George - we enjoyed the travel, discovered so many nice villages like Biertan, Malancrav or Viscri, old Towns like Brasov, Sighisoara and Sibiu.
We were surprised to have a traditional lunch in one of the Saxon Villages from Transylvania at a local lady's old house. It was great there !
Also, we had a great time in Sibiu in The Little Square - drinking beers and have a lot of fun there...
George with Touring Romania has a very big potential and I would definetly recommend to get connected with him, even if you don't take any tours, because when I wrote in the forum who can help me with our trip, he immediately gave me lots of advices...
Arvis and friends from Latvia
After 14 years in charge of the superb city of Sibiu in Transylvania, Klaus Iohannis won Presidential elections in Romania! [...]
In 2007, Sibiu Medieval City was the European Cultural Capital. It was the year when Romania entered European Union. Sibiu is probably the most beautiful city of Romania, with a rich medieval history. Sibiu is situated in the center of Romania in Transylvania. [...]
Danube Delta is the only Unesco natural site from Romania. It is the final point of the mighty Danube River. After starting in the Black Forest Mountains from Germany and crossing many countries, Danube River flows into the Black Sea in Romania. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 115.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 325.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 235.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 225.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 240.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 525.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 390.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 550.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 365.00€
- Enjoy 3 Christmas Markets from Transylvania: Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov - Private Guided Tour → From 400.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- 2019 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- One Week in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 850.00€
- Wildlife and Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 6 Days → From 625.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1650.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania - Private Guided Tour - 11 Days → From 1150.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 850.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1300.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 975.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- Enjoy the Magic of Easter in Maramures - Private Tour 26-29 April 2019 → From 775.00€