“A Day Trip to Malancrav Village and the Carpathian Mountains”
Reviewed April 8, 2016
March, 2016, was a great month for my family, especially my son, Devannan for a vacation in Romania. A Friend of my husband introduced George from Touring Romania. George is very polite, extremely knowledgeable, professional and well experienced tour guide. He knows about the historic sites, old castles and churches that have historical importance and he explains the work of art in the churches which are very beautiful and elegant.
We were so amazed when we arrived at the village and the hospitality we received from the people in the village. I was attracted by their traditional customs, their way of living and how they are doing their traditional activities.
George also brought us driving around Transylvania, visiting the famous Bran Castle known for its "Dracula" story.
We were much excited, especially my son was very happy when we brought him in the cable car from Balea Waterfall to Balea Lake, a mountain with 2000 meters altitude. The most spectacular view in Romania from the cable car was the Transfagarasan Road crosses the Carpathian Mountains where the mountains were covered with a thick snow.
We were absolutely impressed with George knowledge of the regional details. George is a great asset to Romania and to the tourist field. He have been really helpful, flexible from the first e-mail of communication and quick response too. My son, Devannan simply adore George for his simplicity and being friendly.
Overall we enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend to anyone visiting Romania. Special thanks to George for keeping us informed and entertained throughout the tour. WELL DONE. I give advice and recommendations that no regrets to anyone who wants to use this tour and especially George.
All the best George.
Thila Manirapam - Malaysia - Visited April 2016
It is not a secret anymore that Prince of Wales is in love with Romania and especially with rural Transylvania. His Majesty visit Romania almost every year and spends few days in the saxon Villages from Transylvania. [...]
For your journey in Transylvania to be unforgettable, we propose you to taste from the local cuisine [...]
Seeing Farage's election victory, Prince Charles took the first flight to Bucharest. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 115.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 325.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 235.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 225.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 240.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 525.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 390.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 550.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 365.00€
- Enjoy 3 Christmas Markets from Transylvania: Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov - Private Guided Tour → From 400.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- 2019 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- One Week in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 850.00€
- Wildlife and Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 6 Days → From 625.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1650.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania - Private Guided Tour - 11 Days → From 1150.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 850.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1300.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 975.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- Enjoy the Magic of Easter in Maramures - Private Tour 26-29 April 2019 → From 775.00€