We Invite You to a Wildlife Tour in Danube Delta, Romania!
Danube Delta is the only Unesco natural site from Romania. It is the final point of the mighty Danube River. After starting in the Black Forest Mountains from Germany and crossing many countries, Danube River flows into the Black Sea in Romania.
It created the second largest Delta from Europe, after Volga Delta. Danube Delta from Romania covers 5% of the country's teritory and it is inhabitated by 25.000 people and it is the newest teritory of Europe allways expanding.
Still pretty much unknown for the foreigners, Danube Delta offers a great adventure in nature. For those passionated about wildlife, birdwatching is the perfect place to explore. Once the flor of the Black Sea, Danube Delta is mostly a wetland with 20% of the surface bellow the sea level.
The best time to visit Danube Delta starts from May until October, with June the best time to enjoy it. It is not so hot, the nature is still fresh after the spring, the birds are there and no mosquitos ! Birdwatching in Danube Delta is a must - more than 320 bird species are there !
I love Danube Delta and I take my guests into the heart of this magnificent area. Crisan Village is situated exactly in the center of the Delta and from there I organize Boat Rides in the Delta. I work with 2 experts who knows the Delta like their homes. An adventure in Danube Delta cannot be complete without tasting the delicious traditional fish meals! Elena is my favourite - she is a great cook !
Here, you can have a view at some on my tours in Danube Delta:
How the idea came, how I started, why I quit my television job etc [...]
In Romania, you`ll discover unspoiled nature, breathtaking landscapes, rich culture heritage, castles, fortresses, very old churches and an authentic rural life in Romania`s villages. [...]
In 1869, Jules Verne created his famous character "Captain Nemo". [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 115.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 275.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 195.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 195.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 425.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 350.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 425.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Enjoy 3 Christmas Markets from Transylvania: Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov - Private Guided Tour → From 400.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- One Week in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 695.00€
- Wildlife and Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 6 Days → From 625.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1295.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 795.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1450.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania - Private Guided Tour - 11 Days → From 1150.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 850.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 875.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 875.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 875.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- 2018 Magical Easter in Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 5 Days - April 12 - April 17, 2018 → From 900.00€