Touring Romania from Europe? Well... a citybreak is the perfect solution!
Today, with so many air companies it became so easy to travel to Romania. You can find cheap flights to Bucharest mostly from any major city in Europe.
A city break in Romania or an extended city break in Romania will give you the chance to visit Transylvania or to explore Danube Delta.
Within 2 or 3 nights from Bucharest, Transylvania can be dicovered in a Private Guided Tour from Bucharest. This tour in Transylvania will include Medieval Cities like Brasov, Sibiu and Sighisoara, old castles like Bran and Peles, remote Saxon Villages like Visri, Malancrav or Biertan. We like to take our guests off the beaten track. So that means that you gonna meet the locals, talk to them and enjoy their delicious meals. We invite you in some traditional houses from the Saxon Villages in Transylvania where you will eat organic food prepared by local ladies.
Brasov and Sibiu Medieval Cities are probably the most beautiful cities in Romania. Brasov is closer to Bucharest - 2.5 hours driving and on the way, Peles and Bran castles will be visited. Sibiu is situated in the center of Romania and in 2007 was the European Cultural Capital. In 2019, Sibiu will be the Gastronomic Capital and will host European Union meeting after Brexit,
Sighisoara is the Pearl of Transylvania, a tinny medieval citadelle, one of the last still inhabitated. For those who are looking for Vlad the Impaller, aka Dracula, Sighisoara is the birthplace of Vlad. His father, Vlad Dracul was living in Sighisoara when his son, Vlad the Impaller was born. The original house from the 14 hundreds still stands!
Here is a 3 nights / 4 days Private Guided Tour to Transylvania: Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu)
Another option for an extended city break from Bucharest is a trip to Danube Delta, one of the best wildlife destination in Europe. 3 nights will be perfect for this wildlife adventure. 1 night in Bucharest and 2 nights in a village from Danube Delta. Once arrived in Danube Delta, the adventure will start. Usually, 2 Boat Rides are enough for you to get an idea about what Danube Delta means. The firts boat tour will be in the first day, in the evening to admire a sunset in Danube Delta. We'll go on the lakes and the spectacle will be total!
Next day, we'll have a longer boat ride in the Delta to explore this amazing wild area of Romania. More than 300 bird species are there, so it is one of the best places for birding in Europe. We'll visit some old remote fisherman villages from the Delta and we'll eat traditional meals prepared by the fishermans.
Danube Delta Tour: Wildlife and Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 6 Days
It is not a secret anymore that Prince of Wales is in love with Romania and especially with rural Transylvania. His Majesty visit Romania almost every year and spends few days in the saxon Villages from Transylvania. [...]
In 1864, Jules Verne wrote the famous `Journey to the center of the Earth`. In 2018, we not gonna take you so deep inside the Earth, but we`ll take you in a journey you`ll never forget. [...]
Maramures is all about the land, the ancient way of life and the people. Everywhere you look, creates images in your mind, of fairytales! [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- 2022 Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- 2022 Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- 2022 One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- 2022 One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- 2022 Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- 2022 Communism Bucharest Tour → From 70.00€
- 2022 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 90.00€
- 2022 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- 2022 Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 250.00€
- 2022 Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- 2022 Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- 2022 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- 2022 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- 2022 Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- 2022 Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- 2022 Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- 2022 Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 325.00€
- 2022 Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- 2022 City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 375.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- Back in Time: Discover Rural Romania - 11 Days Shared Tour → From 1450.00€
- 2022 Explore Transylvania in One Week - Private Tour → From 875.00€
- 2022 Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 750.00€
- 2022 Off the Beaten Path: Transylvania and Maramures in 11 Days - Private Tour → From 1375.00€
- Discover Transylvania and Wildlife of Danube Delta - 7 Days Private Guided Tour → From 1095.00€
- 2022 Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Discover Maramures - A Journey Back in Time → From 850.00€
- 2022 Bucovina and Transylvania Treasures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- 2022 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- 2022 A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1375.00€
- 2022 Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Discover Your Roots - Jewish Heritage in Romania - Private Tour in 2 weeks → From 1075.00€
- 2022 Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1100.00€
- 2022 Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 950.00€
- 2022 Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- 2022 Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
- 2022 Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 925.00€
- 2022 Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€