Supreme adventure - accommodation at the Ice Hotel in the Carpathian Mountains!
We are waiting for you on a private guided tour in Transylvania, and one of the biggest attractions is to have accommodation at the Ice Hotel in the Carpathian Mountains.
It is truly a unique experience to spend a night in this unique hotel made from the frozen water of Lake Balea.
The Ice Hotel was inaugurated in 2005 and immediately became a Romanian top attraction for adventurous tourists. Located in the heart of the Fagaras mountains, the Ice Hotel is built entirely of snow and blocks of ice cut from the frozen water of the Balea glacial lake at an altitude of 2040 meters. The ice hotel looks like a big igloo, each ice brick weighing almost 100 kilograms. Almost 10 thousand tourists are accommodated every year at the Ice Hotel.
The best option to enjoy an experience at The Ice Hotel is to spend a few days in Sibiu, probably the most beautiful medieval city in Romania.
We propose a guided tour in Transylvania that starts from Bucharest and offers you the opportunity to see the most famous cities of Transylvania: Brasov and Sibiu.
If the weather is cold enough, The ice hotel opens from December and the acces is by cable car from Balea Waterfall.
Here you can see our private guided tours through Transylvania. We are waiting for you!
August is a great month to travel to Romania. Weather is very good, there are very small chances of rain, days are long and we are ready for you! [...]
The new construction is trully a giant one! 25 hectars (62 acres) full with 8 indoor or outdoors pools, saunas, jacuzzi and other fun activities. [...]
We are waiting for you on a private guided tour in Transylvania, and one of the biggest attractions is to have accommodation at the Ice Hotel in the Carpathian Mountains. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 100.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- 2023 One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 70.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 375.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 250.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 225.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 220.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 210.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 495.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 350.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 350.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 550.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- Winter Experience in Transylvania - One Week Private Guided Tour → From 1075.00€
- Explore Transylvania in One Week - Private Tour → From 875.00€
- Off the Beaten Path: Transylvania and Maramures in 11 Days - Private Tour → From 1300.00€
- Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 700.00€
- Discover Transylvania and Wildlife of Danube Delta - 7 Days Private Guided Tour → From 1100.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1900.00€
- Discover Medieval Transylvania and Enjoy the Splendors of 3 Central-European Capitals: Budapest, Vienna and Prague! → From 2200.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 1100.00€
- Discover Maramures - A Journey Back in Time → From 850.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1650.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 975.00€
- Discover Your Roots - Jewish Heritage in Romania - Private Tour in 2 weeks → From 1075.00€
- Live like a King - Charles III Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1150.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 1050.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 12th, 2023 - April 19rd, 2023 → From 1250.00€
Heather S. – Montana, USA" Touring Romania with George was an outstanding experience!
I absolutely loved having a private guide, private car and individualized itinerary based on our interests. George created an incredible itinerary for us incorporating many sites and activities. [...]