Are you looking for Travel Ideas? Then... Travel to Romania in 2018!
Many of my guests surprised their friends back home when they decided to travel to Romania. They were asked: `why Romania?` It is a valid question because, at this moment, Romania is not a well known travel destination.
The good thing is that all my guests are well and much surprised when they discover Romania. Better to be surprised in a good way rather than coming here with great expectations and be dissapointed :)
Of course all depends on how much time you have to spend in Romania. In order to visit Romania and to get to see the most important sites you need minimum 10 days. I would say best is to have 14 days to explore Romania. This will allow you to visit Transylvania, Maramures, Bucovia and Danube Delta.
Don't be worry ! You'll not get bored in Romania ! It is very diverse.
We have Medieval Transylvania with the famous Castles like Peles, Bran - aka Dracula Castle - or Corvin Castle. Many Saxon Villages with hundreds of years old Fortified Churches. Few of the Fortified Churches from Transylvania are included in Unesco World Heritage: Viscri, Biertan, Prejmer or Valea Viilor.
A private guided tour will take you to discover Brasov, Sibiu, Sighisoara or Cluj cities, maybe the most beautiful cities in Romania.
We use private car with private driver / guide for our tours in Romania. Driving up north, we discover superb area of Maramures, famous in Romania for the "back in time"feeling you get there. It is the place where you will discover the Wooden Churches, 8 of them included in Unesco World Heritage.
Maramures has maybe the most friendly people of Romania and it is the best destination in Romania if you are looking for traditions and rural life.
Crossing the mountains towards north-east, we'll reach Bucovina, the northern part of Moldova. The most famous touristic attraction of Bucovina are the Painted Churches. Orthodox Churches in Romania are fully painted inside, but those from Bucovina are painted also on the walls outside. 8 churches from Bucovina are included in Unesco World Heritage. The most famous Painted Church in Bucovina is Voronet, also known as The Sistine Chappel of the East. My favourite are Moldovita and Sucevita!
After visiting so many castles, fortresses, churches and medieval towns, a journey in Romania will not be complete without an adventure in Danube Delta!
A trip to Danube Delta will show you a magnificient wildlife at the point where Danube River flows into the Black Sea. Danube Delta is home for more than 300 bird species, a paradise for birdwatching! Remote fisherman villages, endless narrow canals, lakes, animals will amaze you ! Not to mention the delicious traditional meals prepared by the ladies in the Delta. We will have Boat Rides in Danube Delta - we use experienced guides in the Delta who knows every corner of this fantstic place.
If you plan a visit in Romania, take a look at this Private Guided Tour in Romania:
900 years ago, today Transylvania became home for settlers from today Luxembourg and Germany. This population came into what we call today Transylvania at the request of the Hungarian King who was controling the area. [...]
In a time of great fear and panic because of Coronavirus Covid 19, travelling and making new plans may seem inappropriate. But it is a great time to start planning next trips. And we, at Touring Romania - Private Guided Tours, are proposing a great wildlife destination in Romania: Danube Delta! [...]
Our passion and efforts to provide top quality Private Guided Tours are recognized by Tripadvisor with "Travelers' Choice for 2020"! This award encourages us to continue to improve and to offer great experiences to our guests travelling in Romania! [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- 2021 Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- 2021 One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- 2021 One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- 2021 Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- 2021 Communism Bucharest Tour → From 70.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 90.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- 2021 Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 250.00€
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- 2021 Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- 2021 Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- 2021 Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- 2021 Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- 2021 Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 325.00€
- 2021 Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- 2021 City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 375.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- Back in Time: Discover Rural Romania - 11 Days Shared Tour → From 1450.00€
- 2021 Explore Transylvania in One Week - Private Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 750.00€
- 2021 Off the Beaten Path: Transylvania and Maramures in 11 Days - Private Tour → From 1375.00€
- Discover Transylvania and Wildlife of Danube Delta - 7 Days Private Guided Tour → From 1095.00€
- 2021 Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Discover Maramures - A Journey Back in Time → From 850.00€
- 2021 Bucovina and Transylvania Treasures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- 2021 A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1375.00€
- 2021 Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Discover Your Roots - Jewish Heritage in Romania - Private Tour in 2 weeks → From 1075.00€
- 2021 Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1100.00€
- 2021 Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
- 2021 Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 925.00€
- 2021 Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€