Are you considering a Tour in Romania? We are waiting you!
As you consider your travel plans for 2018, I have been thinking about how I can best show you the heart and soul of Romania.
My desire is not just to take you to the sights but to show you the unique and charming country that I call home. We will meet welcoming people, share heartfelt conversations, and witness their age old traditions. Not to mention, dine on delicious home-cooked food! You will discover places and a daily life that have mostly disappeared from the Western world.
Of course we will visit the famous sites and you will have many opportunities to take beautiful pictures. Moreover, I want you to remember the captivating faces of the hardworking people of Maramures. It is possible to experience Easter at midnight in a wooden church that is hundreds of years old. You can watch as the children exchange masterfully hand-painted eggs on Easter and you will see the joy in their eyes when they learn what it means to give to another.
In addition, we can go to the wonderful Danube Delta to discover incredible wildlife and the remote fishing villages that feel as if time has stopped. We will be invited into the home of Elena and John. Elena will prepare fabulous food, while John will share endless stories of the surrounding area. John will serve as our expert guide navigating the boat rides through this unique ecosystem and touring its villages.
Then there is Bucovina located in northeastern Romania. Bucovina is renowned for its UNESCO World Heritage sites of painted monasteries. You will not just see the painted churches, but I will help you to feel the Romanian spirituality filled with hundreds of years of history. You will gain an understanding of how faith has been preserved in times of great danger.
Last but not least, Transylvania cannot be missed in our journey. A land of legends with castles and seemingly endless forests, Transylvania is filled with history. You will learn the dramatic story of the Saxons and their exodus from Romania as well as see the effects of the reformation on the unique fortified churches of the area. We will also visit the castles and towns that give this region its mysterious lore.
If one, some, or all of these special places peak your interest, please contact me and I will be happy to customize a tour that meets your needs and provides you with the most unique and authentic experience of Romania that you will find. I dare to say that Romania and its people will find a special place in your heart. I look forward to hearing from you.
In 1864, Jules Verne wrote the famous `Journey to the center of the Earth`. In 2018, we not gonna take you so deep inside the Earth, but we`ll take you in a journey you`ll never forget. [...]
At this moment, May 26th, Romania has less than 5500 active cases with Covid 19 and the recovered cases represents 63% from total number of infected people. [...]
`A Future Without Rubbish` is meant to be an educational process to assist locals to realise what great opportunities they have in a clean Transylvania [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 360.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 550.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 395.00€
- Enjoy 3 Christmas Markets from Transylvania: Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov - Private Guided Tour → From 495.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- 2020 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1650.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania - Private Guided Tour - 11 Days → From 1150.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 850.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1050.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1300.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 1100.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€