Are you considering a Tour in Romania? We are waiting you!
As you consider your travel plans for 2018, I have been thinking about how I can best show you the heart and soul of Romania.
My desire is not just to take you to the sights but to show you the unique and charming country that I call home. We will meet welcoming people, share heartfelt conversations, and witness their age old traditions. Not to mention, dine on delicious home-cooked food! You will discover places and a daily life that have mostly disappeared from the Western world.
Of course we will visit the famous sites and you will have many opportunities to take beautiful pictures. Moreover, I want you to remember the captivating faces of the hardworking people of Maramures. It is possible to experience Easter at midnight in a wooden church that is hundreds of years old. You can watch as the children exchange masterfully hand-painted eggs on Easter and you will see the joy in their eyes when they learn what it means to give to another.
In addition, we can go to the wonderful Danube Delta to discover incredible wildlife and the remote fishing villages that feel as if time has stopped. We will be invited into the home of Elena and John. Elena will prepare fabulous food, while John will share endless stories of the surrounding area. John will serve as our expert guide navigating the boat rides through this unique ecosystem and touring its villages.
Then there is Bucovina located in northeastern Romania. Bucovina is renowned for its UNESCO World Heritage sites of painted monasteries. You will not just see the painted churches, but I will help you to feel the Romanian spirituality filled with hundreds of years of history. You will gain an understanding of how faith has been preserved in times of great danger.
Last but not least, Transylvania cannot be missed in our journey. A land of legends with castles and seemingly endless forests, Transylvania is filled with history. You will learn the dramatic story of the Saxons and their exodus from Romania as well as see the effects of the reformation on the unique fortified churches of the area. We will also visit the castles and towns that give this region its mysterious lore.
If one, some, or all of these special places peak your interest, please contact me and I will be happy to customize a tour that meets your needs and provides you with the most unique and authentic experience of Romania that you will find. I dare to say that Romania and its people will find a special place in your heart. I look forward to hearing from you.
There's no secret that the Prince of Wales loves Romania. [...]
Today, with so many air companies it became so easy to travel to Romania. You can find cheap flights to Bucharest mostly from any major city in Europe. [...]
Without a doubt, 2020 was a horrible year for passionate travellers because of the Coronavirus pandemic. Our lives were affected by this and especially tourism was very affected. But, the whole world is waiting for a vaccine against this virus. This means that 2021 has good chances to offer us the possibility of travelling again! [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- 2021 Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- 2021 One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- 2021 One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- 2021 Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- 2021 Communism Bucharest Tour → From 70.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 90.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- 2021 Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 250.00€
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- 2021 Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- 2021 Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- 2021 Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- 2021 Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- 2021 Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 325.00€
- 2021 Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- 2021 City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 375.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- Back in Time: Discover Rural Romania - 11 Days Shared Tour → From 1450.00€
- 2021 Explore Transylvania in One Week - Private Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 750.00€
- 2021 Off the Beaten Path: Transylvania and Maramures in 11 Days - Private Tour → From 1375.00€
- Discover Transylvania and Wildlife of Danube Delta - 7 Days Private Guided Tour → From 1095.00€
- 2021 Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Discover Maramures - A Journey Back in Time → From 850.00€
- 2021 Bucovina and Transylvania Treasures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- 2021 A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1375.00€
- 2021 Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Discover Your Roots - Jewish Heritage in Romania - Private Tour in 2 weeks → From 1075.00€
- 2021 Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1100.00€
- 2021 Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
- 2021 Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 925.00€
- 2021 Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€
Jamin Kennedy, Berlin, Germany" “Wonderful day trip to Brasov and Peles and Bran Castle”
Can't rate him highly enough [...]