2017 - Where to Travel? Discover Romania: A Journey You'll Never Forget!
In Romania, you`ll discover unspoiled nature, breathtaking landscapes, rich culture heritage, castles, fortresses, very old churches and an authentic rural life in Romania`s villages.
Romania is still a pretty unknown tourist destination. For new travelers, this is good: less crowded and very intimate with plenty to offer !
In Romania, you'll discover unspoiled nature, breathtaking landscapes, rich culture heritage, castles, fortresses, very old churches and an authentic rural life in Romania's villages.
Best know is Transylvania with it's Saxon Heritage: Medieval Towns, Fortified Churches, Castles, Fortresses and Saxon Villages
You'll be amazed also by northwest of Romania: Maramures - the most traditional part of Romania. Most iconic image for Maramures are Wooden Churches from Unesco World Heritage.
The most spiritual place in Romania is in northeast: Bucovina. Great cultural patrimony - Painted Monasteries from Bucovina.
Spring, summer and autum are perfect months for losing yourself in the amazing wild Danube Delta. A true paradise for nature lovers and birdwatching.
Touring Romania Private Tours Company is ready to make your holliday in Romania something to remember all your life. We designed for you Private Tours in Romania. Together with you, we'll taylor all the tours according to your desire. We are waiting for you in Romania!
Vaccinated travelers are allowed to enter Romania without any restrictions! Romanian authorities made a "yellow list" with a number of countries from which vaccinated people can enter Romania with a vaccination document. [...]
Transylvania is the most well known area of Romania and attracts lots of tourists from all over the world. [...]
Seeing Farage's election victory, Prince Charles took the first flight to Bucharest. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania in One Day - Private Guided Tour → From 120.00€
- 2021 Wildlife in Danube Delta - One Day Guided Tour from Bucharest → From 135.00€
- 2021 One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Guided Tour → From 80.00€
- 2021 One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- 2021 Discover Bucharest - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
- 2021 Communism Bucharest Tour → From 70.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour → From 90.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- 2021 Wildlife Adventure in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 2 Days from Bucharest → From 250.00€
- 2021 Famous Castles of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
- 2021 Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- 2021 Charming Sibiu - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 295.00€
- 2021 Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 2 days → From 275.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- 2021 Discover Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 550.00€
- 2021 Birding in Danube Delta - Guided Tour in 3 Days → From 425.00€
- 2021 Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- 2021 Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 325.00€
- 2021 Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- 2021 City-Break in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 3 days → From 375.00€
- Enjoy Magic of Christmas in Transylvania 5 Days Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- Back in Time: Discover Rural Romania - 11 Days Shared Tour → From 1450.00€
- 2021 Explore Transylvania in One Week - Private Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Explore Wildlife from Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 750.00€
- 2021 Off the Beaten Path: Transylvania and Maramures in 11 Days - Private Tour → From 1375.00€
- Discover Transylvania and Wildlife of Danube Delta - 7 Days Private Guided Tour → From 1095.00€
- 2021 Great tour of Romania - Private Guided Tour - 14 days → From 1675.00€
- Discover Maramures - A Journey Back in Time → From 850.00€
- 2021 Bucovina and Transylvania Treasures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Best of Romania: Transylvania and Maramures - Private Guided Tour in 8 Days → From 975.00€
- 2021 A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1375.00€
- 2021 Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 950.00€
- Discover Your Roots - Jewish Heritage in Romania - Private Tour in 2 weeks → From 1075.00€
- 2021 Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 1100.00€
- 2021 Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 950.00€
- 2021 Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Guided Tour → From 875.00€
- 2021 Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Guided Tour → From 595.00€
- 2021 Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Guided Tour - 8 days → From 925.00€
- 2021 Romania`s communist past - Private Guided Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Enjoy Easter in Maramures - Probably the best experience you can have in Romania! Private Tour From April 15th, 2020 - April 23rd, 2020 → From 1100.00€
Cynthia Renahan" Customized two-day tour of the Danube Delta with lunch at private home and one-night hotel
He was on time for each meet-up and always considerate of our needs [...]
Jamin Kennedy, Berlin, Germany" “Wonderful day trip to Brasov and Peles and Bran Castle”
Can't rate him highly enough [...]