“A Day Trip to Malancrav Village and the Carpathian Mountains”
Reviewed April 8, 2016
March, 2016, was a great month for my family, especially my son, Devannan for a vacation in Romania. A Friend of my husband introduced George from Touring Romania. George is very polite, extremely knowledgeable, professional and well experienced tour guide. He knows about the historic sites, old castles and churches that have historical importance and he explains the work of art in the churches which are very beautiful and elegant.
We were so amazed when we arrived at the village and the hospitality we received from the people in the village. I was attracted by their traditional customs, their way of living and how they are doing their traditional activities.
George also brought us driving around Transylvania, visiting the famous Bran Castle known for its "Dracula" story.
We were much excited, especially my son was very happy when we brought him in the cable car from Balea Waterfall to Balea Lake, a mountain with 2000 meters altitude. The most spectacular view in Romania from the cable car was the Transfagarasan Road crosses the Carpathian Mountains where the mountains were covered with a thick snow.
We were absolutely impressed with George knowledge of the regional details. George is a great asset to Romania and to the tourist field. He have been really helpful, flexible from the first e-mail of communication and quick response too. My son, Devannan simply adore George for his simplicity and being friendly.
Overall we enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend to anyone visiting Romania. Special thanks to George for keeping us informed and entertained throughout the tour. WELL DONE. I give advice and recommendations that no regrets to anyone who wants to use this tour and especially George.
All the best George.
Thila Manirapam - Malaysia - Visited April 2016
Romania has one of the most spectacular roads in the whole world. [...]
Something that we all knew here in Romania - Lonely Planet declared Transylvania to be the Top Choice Travel Destination for 2016. [...]
Joe Biden and his wife Jill were in Bucharest for a 2 day official visit. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day – Private Tour → From 125.00€
- Danube Delta in One Day - Private Tour → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Danube Delta Adventure in 2 Days – Private Tour (all meals included) → From 275.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Tour - 2 days → From 195.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Tour - 2 days → From 195.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 395.00€
- City-Break in Danube Delta - Private Tour - 3 days → From 350.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Tour - 3 days → From 295.00€
- Enjoy 3 Christmas Markets from Transylvania: Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov - Private Tour → From 400.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- One Week in Transylvania - Private Tour - 7 days → From 695.00€
- 2018 Magical Easter in Maramures - Private Tour in 5 Days - April 12 - April 17, 2018 → From 900.00€
- Supreme Adventure: Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 675.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1350.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Tour - 8 days → From 875.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private tour - 14 days → From 1325.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania – Private Tour – 11 Days → From 1100.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Tour - 8 days → From 775.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Tour - 8 days → From 825.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Tour - 8 days → From 875.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Tour - 8 days → From 875.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Tour → From 875.00€