Why You Should Never Visit Romania
by Danny E.
1. Romanians, uninteresting people that live in a teritory without history
Coliboaia Cave, Apuseni Natural Park, Bihor County - the oldest cave paintings in Europe
2. A journey through the history of ancestors would be very boring
Sarmisegetuza Regia, Grădiștei Hill, Orăștiei Mountains
Construction more than 2000 years old . Big deal!
3. Ok! After the Roman Conquest over Dacia, the Dacians didn't know how to build impressive buildings anymore
Palace of Parliament, Bucharest
4. You really don't have any Sights to visit in Bucharest
5. Other places are also ... boring!
6. Romanian landscape is monotonous, lacking in variety.
7. Romanians don't know what art is
Constantin Brâncuşi, sculptor
Ox cart, Nicolae Grigorescu
8. So! The romanians means of transportation are one horse power and the ox cart
9. Many Romanians don't know what electricity is
Would you visit a country where you would have to go to bed so early
10. The Romanians have never heard of tennis. They use the tennis racket to flick the carpet, cleaning it of dust
11. Romanian women are among the ugliest in the world
Models Kasia Gogolkiewicz, Catrinel Menghia (Ro), Jasmine Tookes and Elena Baguci (Ro)
12. Because Romania was a communist country for 50 years, people don't know how to party
13. In all of Romania, you can't find something tasty.
Would you even have the courage to touch something like that?
14. Romanians lack national pride.
June 24th - Universal Day of the Romanian Blouse / Ia (not Inna's birthday)
15. The only wild animals in Romania are the fly and the mosquitos
16. There's no room left on the surface? Can't you create an amusement park elsewhere than underground?
Saltworks Turda was ranked by CNN second among the most attractive 10 places underground in the world.
"Serious" reasons why you should never visit this country
by Danny E.
Nicolae Ceausescu was for 25 years the President of Communist Romania. [...]
Romania has one of the most spectacular roads in the whole world. [...]
In Romania, you`ll discover unspoiled nature, breathtaking landscapes, rich culture heritage, castles, fortresses, very old churches and an authentic rural life in Romania`s villages. [...]
Only one free day ? No problem ! We'll show you few splendors of Romania: Bran and Peles Famous Castles, Brasov, Sibiu or Sighisoara Medieval Cities or the Fascinating Wild Danube Delta
- Famous Castles of Romania in One Day – Private Tour → From 125.00€
- Danube Delta in One Day - Private Tour → From 135.00€
- One Day in the Sky: Transfagarasan Highway - Private Tour → From 80.00€
- One Day on the Beach! → From 75.00€
- Discover Bucharest - Private Tour → From 65.00€
- Communism Bucharest Tour → From 40.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Tour → From 75.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Tour → From 75.00€
With 2 free days, you'll have the chance to enjoy more of the Medieval Transylvania, amazing Transfagarasan Road or the Wildlife from Danube Delta, the only natural place from Romania in Unesco World Hertage
- Danube Delta Adventure in 2 Days – Private Tour (all meals included) → From 275.00€
- Famous Castles of Romania - Private Tour - 2 days → From 195.00€
- Top Gear Favorite Road: Transfagarasan - Private Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
- Charming Sibiu - Private Tour - 2 days → From 195.00€
- Sighisoara: Pearl of Transylvania - Private Tour - 2 days → From 215.00€
Excelent opportunity to discover better Transylvania, Danube Delta, Black Sea or even Bucovina of the Painted Monasteries. 3 or 4 days will give you enough time to enjoy beautiful places of Romania
- Discover Transylvania - Private Tour - 4 days (Brasov - Sighisoara - Sibiu) → From 395.00€
- City-Break in Danube Delta - Private Tour - 3 days → From 350.00€
- Three Days in the Sky - Amazing Roads of Romania: Transalpina and Transfagarasan - Private Tour - 3 days → From 325.00€
- Summer City-Break: Danube Delta and Black Sea! → From 295.00€
- Bucovina Monasteries, Via Transylvania - Private Tour - 4 days → From 450.00€
- City-Break in Transylvania - Private Tour - 3 days → From 295.00€
- Enjoy 3 Christmas Markets from Transylvania: Sibiu, Sighisoara and Brasov - Private Tour → From 400.00€
This is the best way to explore Romania ! We designed tours up to 2 weeks to cover all beautiful Romania. Medieval Transylvania, Traditional Maramures, Spiritual Bucovina or Wild Danube Delta are witing for you !
- One Week in Transylvania - Private Tour - 7 days → From 695.00€
- 2018 Magical Easter in Maramures - Private Tour in 5 Days - April 12 - April 17, 2018 → From 900.00€
- Supreme Adventure: Danube Delta - Private Tour → From 675.00€
- A journey back in time: Countryside Life from Transylvania and Maramures → From 1350.00€
- Saxon Legacy in Transylvania - Private Tour - 8 days → From 875.00€
- Great tour of Romania - Private tour - 14 days → From 1325.00€
- Amazing Roads of Romania: Transfagarasan and Transalpina in 5 days - Private Tour → From 450.00€
- Unesco World Heritage from Romania – Private Tour – 11 Days → From 1100.00€
- Wooden Churches from Maramures - Private Tour - 8 days → From 775.00€
- Bucovina and Transylvania Treasure - Private Tour - 8 days → From 825.00€
- Live like a King - Prince of Wales Favorite Places in Romania - Private Tour - 8 days → From 875.00€
- Enjoy Romania in One Week - Private Tour - 8 days → From 875.00€
- Romania`s communist past - Private Tour - 7 days → From 625.00€
- Danube Delta Great Adventure - 9 Days Private Tour → From 875.00€